Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Too Cute

Today is my niece Lindsey's birthday.  She is three today.  I hadn't planned to write about her birthday, but since this just happened, I thought it was too cute to not include here.

I called my sister's house so I could speak to Lindsey and wish her a happy birthday.  My brother-in-law called her over, saying, "Aunt Courtney wants to say hi to you."  Lindsey, so precious, got on the phone and said to me, "Happy Birthday, Aunt Courtney!"

I don't think she understands how this birthday thing works yet.

Too cute.

I love my nieces and nephews dearly.  It has been hard for me to live away from them, because they are so much a part of my life.  There has been a little hole in my heart since moving away.

Here's a picture of us that was taken in the summer before I got married.  It sits now next to Lindsey's bed.

Happy Birthday, Linds!