Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day

My cup runneth over.  That is because I don't have just one man with whom to celebrate Valentine's Day.  I have two.



(I feel like I always have laundry in the background in so many photos.  I apologize.  I don't have a home that looks like it just came from Better Homes & Gardens.  I have a real home that sometimes gets messy and I pretty much always have laundry hanging to dry because I like to save money.)

Brian had off from school today due to yesterday's colossal snowstorm, so it was nice to spend Valentine's Day- the whole day- together.  We had planned to get Chinese food for dinner (which has become our Valentine's Day tradition), but we never did make it out of our snow-covered driveway. We will get it, though, within the next couple of days!



Brian gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers inside an equally beautiful porcelain vase, and the biggest box of chocolates he could find.  If you are thinking he is an amazing husband, you'd be quite right.



I got Brian a movie he wanted, "The Ultimate Life," and a stud finder with a note that said, "I didn't need this to find my stud, but maybe this will help you find yours!" I also got him a box of chocolates, but it wasn't nearly as big as the box he got me!

It was a wonderful day with the two men that I adore!  It is wonderful to love and be loved by them!