Saturday, November 23, 2013

Handsome And Then Some

Warning:  Viewing the following photo may result in swooning, fainting, or feeling lightheaded.  It is recommended that you have smelling salts close by, or a bucket of cold water.  This is especially critical for those females with a delicate constitution.  Viewer discretion is advised.

In all seriousness, may I present our Caleb in all his sweater-vested glory?



For me, there is nothing more handsome on a man or boy than a sweater vest.  Brian has six of them.  (Thankfully, he wears what I buy him.)  As soon as I gave birth to Caleb, I had visions of my husband and son in matching sweater vests.  I couldn't find a plain black one, so I put together this outfit for Caleb's upcoming dedication at church.  I am delighted with it, and I could eat him up.  Be still, my heart!