Thursday, December 19, 2013

Three Stockings


I've been waiting all year for this.  To see three stockings instead of just two.  I ordered these and they just came a couple of nights ago, and of course I had to go out immediately and get stocking holders.  The only problem?  I keep looking at my stocking and thinking it belongs to my mom.

Our "B" and "C" stockings that I purchased for us to use before children arrived are now sitting in a box, along with my "Courtney" stocking that I grew up with.  It is definitely weird seeing "Dad" and "Mom", I think mostly because we don't actually answer to those names yet.

I purposely got Brian's and Caleb's stockings to match, and mine is the reverse of theirs.  Should we have another little one down the road, we will match the gender accordingly.

Can't wait for Christmas with our little boy!